WHAT: A press conference to mark the International Women’s Day for Peace and Disarmament featuring South Korean women, peace, and civil organizations calling for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
WHERE: Stairs outside of Sejong Center in Seoul, Korea on Friday May 22nd at 11am.
Moderator: Young-mi Cho, Executive Director, Korean Women’s Movement for Peace
- Jeongsoo KIM: Standing Representative, Women Making Peace
- Young-soon Kim: Standing Representative, Korean Women’s Association United
- Jung-eun Park: Executive Chair, Civil Peace Forum
- A-ran Lee: Representative, Korean Youth Action Solidarity Nalda
Solidarity Messages from International Partners:
- Mimi Han: Vice President, World YWCA
- Mi-kyung Han: Representative, Korea Women’s Alliance
Solidarity Statement of Women, Peace & Civil Organizations:
- Sae-min Kim: Activist, Women Making Peace
- Hee-jin Hong: Activist, Korea Women’s Alliance