On June 15, 2021, the Canadian launch of the Korea Peace Now report “Path to Peace: The Case for a Peace Agreement to End the Korean War” was co-hosted by WPSN-C and Korea Peace Now!
- Beth Woroniuk – Chair of the Women, Peace and Security Network-Canada
- Jacqueline O’Neill – Canadian Ambassador for Women, Peace and Security
- Patti Talbot – Global Partnership Team Lead, The United Church of Canada
- Youngmi Cho – Executive Director, Korean Women’s Movement for Peace, Korea.
- Youkyoung Ko – Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom consultant for the Korea Peace Now! Campaign
- Christine Ahn – Executive Director of Women Cross DMZ/ International Coordinator of Korea Peace Now!
- Senator Marilou McPhedran is a Canadian Senator