On February 2, 2021, Korea Peace Now! held a virtual press conference for the release of its new report, Path to Peace: The Case for a Peace Agreement to End the Korean War, which explores how a peace-first approach can resolve the security crisis on the Korean Peninsula.
Pulitzer Prize winning-reporter Charles Hanley moderated the discussion. Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Christine Ahn, Executive Director, Women Cross DMZ
- Henri Féron, Senior Fellow, Center for International Policy
- Catherine Killough, Advocacy and Leadership Coordinator, Women Cross DMZ
- Hyun Lee, U.S. National Organizer, Women Cross DMZ
- Youngmi Cho, Executive Director, Korean Women’s Movement for Peace