Feminist peacemakers are calling on the Biden administration to take a peace-first approach with North Korea in order to make progress on longstanding issues such as denuclearization and human rights. Hear from authors of the recent groundbreaking report “Path to Peace: The Case for a Peace Agreement to End the Korean War” by the transnational feminist campaign Korea Peace Now! on why feminist leadership is crucial for the peace process to be successful and lasting.
- Christine Ahn, Women Cross DMZ
- Youngmi Cho, Korean Women’s Movement for Peace
- Henri Feron, Center for International Policy
- Catherine Killough, Women Cross DMZ
- Hyun Lee, Women Cross DMZ
- Moderated by Madeleine Rees, WILPF