WHAT: A discussion of the new report The Human Costs and Gendered Impact of Sanctions on North Korea.
WHERE: Church Center for the United Nations, 2nd Floor, 777 United Nations Plaza, New York
- Henri Féron, Ph.D., Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy
- Kee B. Park, MD, MPH, Director of the DPRK Program at the Korean American Medical Association and Lecturer at Harvard Medical School
- Joy Yoon, Co-founder of Ignis Community and PYSRC Director of Educational Therapy
- Introduction by Liz Bernstein, Executive Director, Nobel Women’s Initiative
- Moderated by Yifat Susskind, Executive Director, MADRE
Event is free and open to the media and public.